|Job Title||Frontend Engineer|
|Location||Remote, Europe only|
What is this job position about?
The podcast revolution needs smart, innovative problem solvers who are quick on their feet. Do you want to help content creators and advertisers get heard amongst the vast ocean of the podcasting world? We connect these two worlds, enabling them to benefit from one another.
Our global podcast hosting network delivers more than 300 million listens per month across four continents, enabling more than 50 thousand podcast producers to get heard and create successful podcasts.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate engineer to work on our platform and products. You’ll work with our team of engineers and innovators to build, improve and maintain the user facing parts of our applications.
You will learn how to build and maintain multiple frontend applications, for listeners and content creators. You are going to use state-of-the-art technologies but always keeping your work near the web platform standards.
You’ll be asked to organize your time, plan your work and be a team player. We expect you to take ownership of the apps you work on, and that means:
- You’re responsible for the stability and performace in the field. The work is not done just because the code is merged to master.
- You’re empowered and encouraged to make sure the frontend technology powering our platform and products evolves as the industry moves forward.
What boxes do you need to tick to apply for this position?
These are the essentials:
- You are fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- You live in a European time zone (CET-2/CET+2)
- You have proven, long-term experience in building web based frontend applications
- You have proven experience in building and maintaining UI style guides and pattern libraries
- You have strong knowledge of CSS/HTML/JS
- You have a strong knowledge of the Web platform
- You have a good knowledge of CSS architecture principles
- You have good knowledge of Accessibility and SEO best practices
- You are comfortable with frontend optimization tooling and techniques
- You have good knowledge of preprocessors like SASS or LESS
This is what will get you some bonus points:
- You have proven experience building and maintaining large React applications