|Job Title||Podcast Lead Acquisition Intern|
|Location||Remote, Europe only|
What is this job position about?
We are looking for a talented and passionate intern to lead our acquisition efforts to scout the best independent podcasters in the US to join the Prime Program. The Prime Program is reserved for the top podcasters in the US who want to make money from their content using our industry-leading programmatic monetization tools.
As part of the Spreaker Marketing Team, you will be responsible for researching new potential podcasters for the Prime program and collecting those leads in an organized manner so they can be passed onto the wider Prime team for outreach. You will be communicating daily with the wider Prime Team. We estimate this role will require 25 hours per week depending on the candidate.
In this role you will:
- Research potential new Prime Program users
- Organize these leads in a clear way
- Communicate daily with the wider Prime team
- Be accountable for weekly goals and targets
What boxes do you need to tick to apply for this position?
These are the essentials:
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of the podcast landscape
- Experience in lead acquisition and/or relative marketing tactics
- Self-motivated and initiative-taking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
This is what will get you some bonus points:
- You have previous experience as an intern in a similar role
- You have studied or are currently studying a relevant topic to this role
- You have good communication skills
- You are a team player
Here’s a little bit more about us
Spreaker is a cool place to work thanks to the company’s flexible working approach: we are positive, relaxed, and easy-going. We try to maintain a friendly yet professional environment by communicating with each other on a daily basis and constantly updating everyone on our work progress or the company’s success. It’s important to us that every employee and intern feels like an essential part of the company and we believe that this is the key to our 10+ years of success and steady growth.
In addition, our key benefits are:
- Remote working environment (and we’ll provide you with all the necessary equipment for doing your work)
- Flexible hours according to work deliverables and commitments
- Yearly company retreat in cool places around the world
- Great opportunities to develop and grow your professional skill set in a dynamic working environment