|Job Title||Visual Designer|
|Location||Remote, Europe only|
Join the Podcast Revolution!
Our global podcast hosting network delivers more than 300 million listens per month across 4 continents, enabling more than 50 thousand podcast producers to get heard and create successful podcasts. We ensure to bridge the gap between creativity and passion to profitable businesses.
We’re looking for an organized, hand-on and talented visual designer / visual content designer to join our team. You’ll leverage your creative skills to design and deliver amazing designs, taking our content to the next level!
You’ll work closely with marketing & product colleagues to ensure that all content is in line with our brand identity e strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Design and ideate with teams to create content that is fresh, on-brand and surprising;
- Understand our audience and and Spreaker brand to create the right content in close collaboration with Marketing and Product
- Keep our social vibrant, inspiring and updated
- Stay on top of trends and maintain best practices
- Execute the entire process from brainstorming to final editing
- Creation of high quality infographics and graphic design for web and social media
- Create and edit presentations, landing pages, newsletters, blogs and more
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of practical experience in professional content design.
- A portfolio that shows a deep understanding of graphic design
- You have a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, InDesign, Premiere)
- Demonstrated experience in visual design, including brand identity and motion.
- You can maintain clean files and an organized storage system
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken english
This is what will get you some bonus points:
- You have a basic understanding of interface design for web
Our global benefits
- Work-life balance
- Flexible hours according to work deliverables and commitments
- Yearly Company retreats in cool places around the world
- Great opportunities to develop and grow your professional skill set in a dynamic working environment
- Yearly training budget to buy books, attend conferences and improve your skills
If this sounds interesting, please send us your resume, portfolio, and cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position. Applications without a portfolio of work and cover letter won’t be accepted.